Monday, August 6, 2007

Tired.....

Bleah!

I'm off my meds (don't worry, I'm not dangerous - probably less so than normal actually) and feel really tired....... and sore....... and a lot of other things..... none of which are particularly good.

I've been off the main one for about a month now and was really getting tired, but went off the other medication this past Saturday. Whoa! Crash! Things started spiraling down by the end of the day and I was exhausted. Went to a Birthday party and wasn't very sociable at all.

Sunday I decided I'd still play my trumpet and sing during praise. On the second song I was really starting to worship...... Just kidding. For those in the know Carlos III did a great job last week defining what worship is and is not. I just threw that in because it's right out of the presentation. The proper response being, "Well what were you doing during the first song?"

The truth is that by the second song I was really feeling fatigued in my facial muscles and in the middle of the third song I decided to stop playing trumpet since all I could muster was a sound that can only be described as "wet flatulance". Not conducive to worship. I finished that song vocally but could only sing through half the next one before I was straining to make easy notes come quavering out of my mouth. The next song I grabbed the Djimbe (a drum) and finished with a flop.

Today I went to work though and felt worse in the morning than I did in the afternoon. Whoever's praying, thanks. That's all for now. Kinda tired. Goin' to bed.

No comments: