Thursday, September 6, 2007

Unofficial Results

Soooo Tired.......

After a pretty much sleepless night (Mary came in to wake me up and I was perched precariously on a porcelain pedestal) I had my scan early this morning. I saw it and it looked good to my untrained (but semi-experienced) eye. Now we wait for the official word from the Dr. Hopefully sometime Monday.

I came home and had a bite to eat (for all the good it did me...... if you know what I mean) and tried to sleep for a couple of hours.

That's all for today. Too tired to attempt another three hour composition.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you, Carlos.
~Rachel~

Angela said...

We're praying Daddy! Love you!

Kamella said...

Oh, I've been praying for you. I hope to hear some cancer free news this week!!! Love you.